escapemenswear.com and Escape Menswear are the Electronic Trading names of South Central Clothing Ltd. By ordering from the web site you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") explain your rights and obligations in relation to this Web Site located at www.escapemenswear.com and ("Web Site") and any goods purchased through this Web Site. Please read them carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms do not affect these. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
This Web Site is operated by South Central Clothing Limited ("we", "our" or "us"). Our business address and contact details can be found on our contact page here.
We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes on the Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site after notice of changes shall mean you are bound by the new terms.
South Central Clothing Ltd reserve the right to change prices and specifications without prior notice. Every effort is made to ensure products are shown as true to life as possible, however, colours can only be as accurate as the Web Site, user hardware, and user software allows.
The content of the Web Site and copyright in the Web Site is owned by or licensed to us. You are permitted to view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Web Site at any time.
The Web Site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to improve, alter or modify designs without prior notification. We will inform you of any changes to the advertised goods prior to despatch of such goods. If you are unhappy with these improved, altered or modified goods you may inform us within 7 days, starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you. In order to receive a refund, the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. in tact, together with your invoice. We recommend that you retain all of the original packaging and tags until you are sure that you intend to keep the goods. (Please note: Delivery Costs will be refunded only if the item is faulty, or if it differs in any way from the advertised goods.) Please see our specific Delivery Information and Returns Information pages which form an additional part of these Terms.
Whilst we display goods on our Web Site that are held in stock, if the ordered goods are somehow not available we will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. You will be given the option of ordering an alternative product or receiving a full refund.
By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors).
We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received payment in full. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. We may at our total discretion reject your order. Unless otherwise stated, the use of promotional codes is limited to one per order.
All drawings, specifications, sizes, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our Web Site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and colours shown are intended as a guide only. They do not form part of the Terms.
All prices are in British Pounds and include Value Added Tax. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from 17.5%. The cost of packaging and transporting goods ("Delivery Costs") are as set out within our Delivery Information page and are based on the shipping location. These Delivery Costs shall be added to the price to be paid by you.
We aim to deliver goods to you as described within our Delivery Information page. If we are unable to deliver the goods within a reasonable time, due to reasons beyond our control, we will inform you, then if you wish, you may cancel the contract and we will refund any money paid by you.
Please see additional information contained within our Delivery Information page which forms an additional part of these Terms.
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible before wearing the item and refer to our Returns Information page, which forms an additional part of these Terms, for instructions on how to return an item.
1. We do not limit our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
2. All reasonable efforts have been made to try to ensure that the information contained on the web site is correct and up to date. However, we can not guarantee this is the case and we shall not be liable for inaccuracies or for your reliance on incorrect or out of date information. Whilst we will try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence. We do not have any liability to you arising out of your use or inability to use the web site. We will not be liable to you for any unforeseeable losses.
3. We will be excused performance of any of our obligations if caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control or beyond the reasonable control of our suppliers, including without limit industrial disputes, war, flood and changes in legislation.
4. Save as set out in paragraph 1 above, our liability to you for:
1. Damage to physical property caused by our negligence or by the goods shall not exceed ?5,000 per event or series of connected events;
2. Subject to paragraph 1 and 4 above, the aggregate of all claims arising in connection with the goods (whether due to breach of contract, or negligence, or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by you in respect of the goods that are the subject matter of the claim in question.
5. Except as set out above or as otherwise set out in this agreement, we disclaim all terms, conditions, representations and warranties (whether express or implied) to the extent permissible by law.
2. This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites not under our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or availability of those sites.
3. We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and your order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
4. If any section of the Terms are held by a Court or other competent authority to be unenforceable then that section shall be considered deleted and not apply but the rest of the Terms will.
5. This agreement between us is personal to us and no other person who is not party to these Terms shall be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (or any analogous laws).
6. The Terms are the entire Terms and Conditions of Sale between us in relation to your use of this Web Site and any purchase made over the Web Site and no other terms, conditions or representations made by us and any of our employees or agents (unless made fraudulently) shall apply.
7. The Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. All dealings, correspondence and contact between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
8. If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the contract and receive a refund. You must inform us if you wish to cancel within 7 days, starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you. If you choose to cancel then the goods must be returned to us in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. in tact , together with your receipt. Please note that Delivery Costs can only be refunded if the goods are faulty. Please refer to our Returns Information page for full details on how to return an item.
To view our Price Match Policy, which forms an additional part if these Terms, please click here